Unique Activations Hangar Style
An artistic group who are intriguing and original, with high energy and they love to create
They say the key to success is to surround yourself with talented people. With creativity, technical excellence, and industry-leading knowledge at the heart of our ethos, you can be sure that by choosing SPEV you’ll be working with an events company that won’t just take care of every aspect of your event, but always exceed your expectations.
SPEV creates hundreds of events every year for a wide range of corporate and private clients. To bring great concepts to life involves both inspired design and clever planning. We’re thrilled to work with carefully selected production companies that have a wealth of experience across a wide range of events, … audio, video, and rigging to projects of all sizes. Technology by its self does not mean a fabulous event, the team you use does! We provide absolutely everything, from Audio Visual Services to Video, Set to room décor, state of the art lighting to full concert staging. We take pride in our results. If you have an event, no matter what kind, contact us! We can provide our clients with an experience unparalleled by any other production company in the business. With our full line of Audio Visual Equipment, including HD Video, Sound, Staging, and Lighting services, we use the latest technology to make your event shine! Audio Equipment and the ability to be heard crisply and succinctly is key to any event. Our expertly engineered audio reinforcement packages are custom designed for your event in your venue for your size audience and room layout. We use pro audio and staging to construct the foundation of a world-class experience. After adding lighting and LCD displays and sound systems, your audience is left with jaw-dropping production experience.
Projection mapping, similar to video mapping and spatial augmented reality, is a projection technique used to turn objects, often irregularly shaped, into a display surface for video projection. These objects may be complex industrial landscapes, such as buildings, small indoor objects or theatrical stages. By using specialized software, a two- or three-dimensional object is spatially mapped on the virtual program which mimics the real environment it is to be projected on. The software can interact with a projector to fit any desired image onto the surface of that object. This technique is used by artists and advertisers alike who can add extra dimensions, optical illusions, and notions of movement onto previously static objects. The video is commonly combined with, or triggered by, audio to create an audio-visual narrative. In recent years this technique has also been widely used in the context of cultural heritage as it has proved to be an excellent edutainment tool thanks to the combined use of a digital dramaturgy.
Streaming & Broadcasting
We can take any content from video, graphics, PowerPoint or Keynote, Live Studio footage, IMAG or drone footage and stream it to any internet capable audio or visual device such as smart phones, monitors, tablets and computers.
Event Meeting Services
Logistics, logistics and more logistics.
Our services begin before the venue is selected. Here is why:
- SPACE DEFINITION AND NEGOTIATION. We make sure you have ample and meaningful space for your event or meeting.
- EVENT AND PRODUCTION TIMELINE. Proper timeline will avoid overtime charges and delivery troubles.
- CAD DRAWINGS. These tools help everyone. Our in-house Creative Services Team will produce CAD drawings before any contract negotiations are concluded.
- ELECTRICAL NEEDS. Proper negotiation upfront avoids unnecessary charges and makes sure the layout can be successfully delivered.
- RIGGING NEGOTIATION AND DETERMINATION. Key for insurance and delivery issues. We have in-house ability to grid all rigging to the specs of the venue. This saves on additional grid fees.
- TECHNICAL LETTERS. Technical Letters are distributed to all parties involved with the delivery of the meeting or event. These include an outline of every detail regardless of the service: videography, speaker support, communication, meeting and production support.
- MEDIA AND SPEAKER SUPPORT LETTERS. These are given to you to help assemble all the media and support material needed for any presentation. They outline formats and timelines.
Graphic Design and Printing
Solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Digital Concepts
- Renders and Proofs
- Posters, Banners, Step & Repeats, and Event Signage
- Table Toppers, Throw Pillows, and Bar Branding
- Large Format – Exhibit Booths, Scenic Environments, and Activations
- Floor and Window Clings
- Branded Truss Socks and Covers
- Specialty Orders – Vehicle Wrapping and Murals
- Packing and Distribution
- Graphic Design & Logo Design
- Print Collateral
- Full Service Sign Shop
- Graphic and Theme Development
- Corporate Signage
- CAD Layouts and Renderings
- Powerpoint and Visual Support on Location
- Set the stage & Scenic
Like a puzzle, you can’t see the whole picture until all the pieces of the scenic design are before your eyes. Room diagrams render and seating layouts lay the framework for the event. Scenic and stage service begin to conceptualize the event. The scenic elements and lighting design complete the scene and bring the stage to life. And we mean that literally! We offer premier stage rentals for small parties, mid-sized school or presentation events, and large concerts and festivals. Our stages vary in height from 8 inches to 4 feet.
Our professional drafters, engineers, riggers, and gaffers can pull from over a half million AV and stage rigging components. Our warehouse can take your concept from page to stage. We aim to get the job done right, on-time and on-budget.
Our Staging Options
Bil-Jax AS2100 Stage Decks
Skirting and Steps
Ramps & Guardrails
Stages Over Pools
Fashion Show Stages
Get the best sound
Whether you’re looking for a simple PA system for an audience of 50 or a professionally managed sound stage and the perfect mix for your concert of 10,000 attendees – we can do both, plus anything in between.
Experience and passion build a great event. Great Productions has designed everything from four-story tall company logos to custom animations transforming your room into any theme or message of your choice.
-Event concept and design
-staging design & build
-Video and content creation
-Event management & full-service production
-Stage management & show calling
-AV, lighting & technical production
-Video and content creation
-Lighting and Lighting design
-Internet and Network
-Staging and Staging Design
-HD Video and I-Mag
-CAD and Room Layouts
-Event Music (walk in, walk up, etc.)
-Post Event Video Conversion
-Audio Visual Designs